From Brazil, the passion fruit smells exactly like the body wash you once bought. AMAZING! But it has a very acquired taste! It’s sweet when ripe, but mostly sour (to me)! I love what it is known for, and how rich it is in antioxidants. It is a very good source of fiber, and contains great levels of vitamin A (good for your eye sight, skin) and C (helps develop resistance against the flu.)
If you are on the go, or just want a quick vitamin A, C and fiber fix. This is a great option, and so easy to make. Passion Fruits are ripe when the skin is wrinkly and soft.
I am not a nutritionist, or involved in any health practice. This information comes from extensive reading and research.
*These instructions are guidelines only. Freezing times may vary*
Yogurt gives you calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and so much more!
Prep time: 10 minutes Freeze: 4 hours
What you will need:
- 2 servings of Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (200g)
- 2 Passion Fruits of your choice
- Popsicle sticks
- Ice cube tray
- Makes 12
How to make the pops:
- I chose two passion fruits and divided my yogurt and passion fruit goodness in half
- Scoop out the fruit and add to your yogurt
- Mix it up, and divide evenly to your ice cube tray
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight
- Pop out and enjoy! Rub hot water on the bottom of the tray if your having a hard time popping them out.
For more pops – just double the yogurt to 4 servings (400g) Makes 24
*Freezing times may vary, these are just guidelines*